Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use our site. By using our site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. We recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our site.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our site:
Our Privacy Statement, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Part A: Terms applicable to all users of the An Cosán Virtual Community College Website
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- ACCESSING OUR SITE
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software.
- CHANGES TO OUR SITE
- YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing exclusion, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Licence to use website
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other from our site for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
- Save as expressly set out in these Terms, you may not sell, rent, modify, copy, reproduce, re-publish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any of the material from this website. Any use of the material from this website not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of our copyright or our other intellectual property rights, and / or the copyright or other intellectual property rights of our licensors.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- Law and jurisdiction
- Entire agreement
- CONTACT US
www.ancosanvcc.com is a site operated by The Shanty Educational Project Limited, operating under the business name An Cosán Virtual Community College (“We“). We are registered in Ireland under company number 131383 and have our registered office at Kiltalown Village Centre, Fortunestown Road, Jobstown, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Subject to the licence below, all such rights are reserved.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law, and any disputes relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
These Terms, together with our Privacy Statement, Cookies Policy and Acceptable Use Policy, constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.