Types of Cookies Used on the site
The following types of cookies are used on this site:
- Necessary cookies which are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and use its features. Without these cookies, certain features of the site, such as embedded videos, cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies which collect information about how visitors use the site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the site works.
- Functional cookies which allow the site to remember choices you make (such as your user name) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. The information these cookies collect are anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other sites.
Further details are contained in the following table:
|Cookie Type||Name||Purpose||Expiry Date||Who Provides the Cookie?|
|1||PHPSESSID||To store a simple message when a form is submitted that can be displayed on a different page.||When the user’s browser is closed||ancosanvcc.com|
|3||vuid||Vimeo Analytics unique id||Information not provided by Vimeo||vimeo.com|
|3||__utma||Google Analytics cookie||Information not provided by Vimeo||vimeo.com|
|3||__utmb||Google Analytics cookie||Information not provided by Vimeo||vimeo.com|
|3||__utmc||Google Analytics cookie||Information not provided by Vimeo||vimeo.com|
|3||__utmz||Google Analytics cookie||Information not provided by Vimeo||vimeo.com|
|3||_ga||Google Analytics cookie||Information not provided by Vimeo||vimeo.com|
For more information about Vimeo.com cookies please visit: https://vimeo.com/cookie_list.
How to Manage and Disable Cookies
By using the An Cosán Virtual Community College site, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. If you do not want these cookies on your device, you can change your cookie settings at any time through your web browser settings. Here are the locations of the cookie settings for all major web browsers:
- Internet Explorer – Tools > Internet Options > Privacy tab.
- Firefox – Tools > Options > Privacy menu.
- Safari Users – Edit > Preferences > Privacy menu.
- Chrome Users – Settings > Content Settings > Privacy > Cookies
Changes to this Cookie Statement
We can change this Cookie Statement at any time. If we make material changes to the Cookie Statement, we will let you know either by posting the changed Cookie Statement on this site or by sending you an email.
It’s important that you review the changed Cookie Statement. If you do not wish to agree to the changed Cookie Statement, then we cannot continue to provide the site to you, and your only option is to stop accessing the site.